Friday, June 01, 2012

Take a second look at your close surroundings


*click pics to enlarge*





Robin perched on my front door light, what's left of it. Soon will have some chicks.


Although it is common for me to record the passages of the seasons in photographs, right from the back yard, today was special. I wanted to look closer, at the leaves, at the birds, at what nature had given me in my own back yard. 
Today's light was special.
Bright, shining through the trees and and leaves, casting beautiful shadows on the ones below.
The idea was to look hard for what I had not seen before.













There is also plenty of post doctoring of some of the photographs, but not all. Several could not be improved upon. As you know I am a big fan of the Google editing program Picasa. And, as such you will see I love to add my own touch of reality for each photograph.

























No comments: